1607 Mohle Drive
Austin, TX 78703
2480 sqft | 3 beds | 2.5 baths | #4191135
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Breakfast Bar, Builtin Features, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen Island, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary, Murphy Bed, Open Floorpl
- Lot description:Back Yard, City Lot, Landscaped
- Exterior materials:Uncovered Courtyard
- Square Feet:2480
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2019
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Water Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Casis
- Middle School:O Henry
- High School:Austin
- Subdivision:Summit Place
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- Original List Price:$2, 890, 000
- Annual taxes:$40, 995
- Days on Market (Cumulative):66
- MLS #:4191135
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-05-30 15:48:04 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Amy Deane(#699040), Phone: (512) 480-0848
Listing Office: Moreland Properties (#017J)
Interested in Purchasing 1607 Mohle Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!